Sharing details of a workshop on internal communication in Bangalore.
Internal Communication essentials – tools, techniques and tricks
In June/July, 2008
· Is it challenging to manage internal communications and business expectations? Unsure of how to target your diverse audiences? Having trouble choosing the right mix of channels and messages? Breaking a sweat over employee engagement issues? Keen to justify investment in communication?
Attend this hands-on workshop to learn more about addressing these challenges.
Get a free evaluation of your internal collateral and plan at the workshop! Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2008.
· Outline the basics of internal communication from a practitioner’s perspective
· Share proven, effective practices and tools being used by internal communicators to engage employees and deliver lasting business results.
What will you gain?
· Understanding of internal communication and suitable tools
· Insight into the latest trends, thinking and new developments
· Learning how leading organizations and their communicators reach out to stakeholders and build credibility for their communication
· Influence opinion and action of your stakeholders.
· Introduction and thoughts on effective internal communication
· Leveraging employees for business success – (case study from a leading management consultancy and discussion)
· Getting a seat at the table for internal communication – (discussion)
· Making internal communication succeed – (case study from a large financial services organization and discussion)
Time: 9:00 am – 2.00 pm with lunch and a coffee break
Venue: To be confirmed
Seats: 25 participants
Target Group: 2-7 years of experience. Also those who are pursuing a career in Internal Communication, Employee Relations.
Methodology: Presentations, hand-outs, case study and exercises
Feedback from previous session:
“It was a great knowledge generating session. The workshop threw light on various aspects of new media and its relevance in corporate communications. Wished if it was a day’s workshop so that we could get more insights on this.”
Daphne Annie Jacob
“Dear Aniisu, It was indeed a very practical and illuminating session, and all of has found a lot to learn. I was particularly impressed by the amount of backgrounding done; it was awesome. Count us in for future workshops!”
“Hi Aniisu, as always, it’s great to exchange ideas and thoughts with you. The presentation was really good – you were right on target…and the sessions were pretty interactive and informative…”
“Hi Aniisu, The workshop was definitely useful and gave us interesting insights on new media.”
Further details: http://www.intraskope.wordpress.com
About the facilitator:
Aniisu Verghese has ten years of experience in the evolving internal communication arena, online media and corporate communications. He currently works as an internal communication expert for a global investment management company, where he oversees employee communication and internal branding. Prior to his current role Aniisu worked for Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, i-flex solutions and Accenture.
He has won several employee communication awards and writes regularly for management and industry publications. Aniisu is passionate about engaging fellow communication practitioners through workshops and presentations.
Visit Aniisu’s blog at http://www.intraskope.wordpress.com.
1. Practical Internal Communications – strategy through execution and measurement
2. Advanced Internal Communications – what the best communicators do to achieve business success
Interested? drop me a line at email@example.com