Book Your Seat Today!
Presenting a full-day, hands-on workshop: Internal Communications 201 – Driving Change and Elevating Your Presence on July 7, 2012 at Bangalore. This is a follow-up to the Internal Communications 101 workshop held last year.
Interested in elevating your internal communications team’s presence? Struggling with managing change in your initiatives? Unable to get your messages aligned to your objectives? Keen to get your organization’s managers on your side? Interested in partnering effectively with your senior executive?
Attend this hands-on workshop to get ahead of these challenges and build a formidable reputation as an expert!
This is the first and only internal communications series in the country.
Organizations grapple with change every day and internal communicators are sought after to help guide leaders, engage staff, improve connection and facilitate alignment. However without a firm understanding of the challenges organizations face internal communicators aren’t able to recommend effective solutions or do justice to their role. Likewise internal communicators often fail to gauge the concerns and expectations of managers and leaders and therefore are unable to help them solve business issues and be seen as a worthy partner. They also have a responsibility of building a reputation for their function and themselves.
With interactive exercises, case studies and best practices participants will learn to elevate their thinking, drive employee communication outcomes with a focus on changing knowledge, attitudes and behaviors.
Look up details from the Internal Communications 101 workshop conducted in October 2011.
Also, get free advice on your internal communication plan at the workshop! Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2012.
Top Reasons To Attend
· There is a need to establish your function’s reputation
· You are interested to lead the change
· You want to be successful as a professional
· You are keen to enhance your leadership
· You plan to build a career in this growing function
· You have a lot at stake in dealing with stakeholders who don’t understand your function’s importance or role
· You want to add value to your organization’s managers and leaders
· You are keen to network and learn from peers
· Understand current trends shaping the business landscape and function
· Learn how to blend theory and practice to influence change
· Discover what managers and leaders experience
· Engage with best practices and ideas to elevate your team and your presence
· Gain insights on the future of the function
· Improve your communication thinking
· 9.00 – 9.30am Registration
· 9.30 – 9:45am Overview of the program, expectations, ‘meet & greet’
· 9.45 -10.15am Context, Trends, Change Management
· 10.15 – 11.00am Exercise on Change Management
· 11:00 -11.15am Tea Break
· 11.15 – 11.45am Manager Communication
· 11.45 -12.30pm Exercise on Manager Communication
· 12.30 – 1.15pm Lunch
· 1.15 – 1.45pm Building Your Presence
· 1.45 – 2.30pm Exercise on Building Your Presence
· 2.30 – 3.00pm Executive Communication: Writing and Coaching
· 3.00 – 3.45pm Exercise on Executive Communication: Writing and Coaching
· 3.45 – 4.00pm Tea Break
· 4.00 – 4. 30pm Q&A & Wrap-up, Feedback
Feedback From Participants of the Internal Communications 101 Workshop
“Thanks much Aniisu for the very insightful workshop. It was a great learning hearing experiences from everyone in the room.”
-Shiwani Varma Vyas, Aditya Birla Minacs
“I had a great time at the workshop and meeting people in the field of Internal Communications was really awesome! Will definitely want to attend the next edition of this workshop!”
– Rajiv Mathew, Thought Works
“For a moment, your workshop seemed like the center of the Internal Communication world, with professionals converging from every corner of India to have conversations around Internal Communication and to discover for themselves–a rich lode of industry insight! The value, for me, in Internal Communication 101 workshop lay in its ability to meld research, insight and theory into one vibrant learning experience. The practical exercises simulated real-life work environments. And for every participant, there were valuable communication takeaways. I highly recommend your workshops to any seeker of knowledge in Internal Communication. And, I personally look ahead to the new learning spaces you will create for communicators worldwide.
– Joseph Fernandez, UST Global
“What I liked most about this workshop is that it spelt loud and clear that Internal Communications has arrived. Now young communicators can look up to a very happening career with internal communications. It was the convergence of very talented people from the industry and I came away with a lot of value – an action packed day focused on communications. I look forward to more of these from Aniisu.”
-Anney Unnikrishnan, Allianz Cornhill Information Services (Trivandrum, Kerala)
“The workshop was an amazing experience and an eye-opener in terms of the diversity in internal communication practices across industries and organizations. I have learned as much from my peers at the workshop as from Aniisu’s insights and exercises. Too bad it got over so soon! Would have loved to have a discussion on social media as well. I would definitely love to attend the next one.”
-Ashwini Mishra, Tata Consultancy Services
Date: July 7, 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00am – 4.30pm with lunch and two coffee breaks
Venue: MGM Mark Whitefield, # 23, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, 560066
Seats: 30 participants
Target Group: Students, academicians, professionals with 0-7 years of experience. Also those who are pursuing a career in Internal Communication, Employee Relations, Public Affairs
Methodology: Presentations, hand-outs, case studies and exercises
Contact: +91-9886623421 or e-mail email@example.com for confirmations.
Sponsorship opportunities available
Get your brand visible among thought leaders in communications at the workshop through your marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, table tops or standees. Contact me on +91-9886623421 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
About the facilitator:
Aniisu K. Verghese has over twelve years of experience in the evolving internal communication arena, online media and corporate communications. He currently works as the India Internal Communication Lead for Sapient. Prior to his current role Aniisu worked for Saatchi & Saatchi, i-flex solutions and Accenture.
He has won several employee communication awards and writes regularly for management and industry publications. Aniisu is passionate about engaging fellow communication practitioners through workshops and presentations. He recently spoke at the 2011 World International Association of Business Communicators, San Diego, USon the Indian context in internal communications and social media. Aniisu is the Finance Vice President of the South India Chapter – International Association of Business Communicators.
He shares practical insights at his blog, India’s first internal communications forum – Intraskope which he began in 2006.
Other planned workshops:
- Internal Communications 301
- Recession-Proof Internal Communications
- Crafting Effective Messages